ROME: capital of Italy and capital of the Lazio region - a layer cake with centuries of history built one on top of the other. But despite the mouthwatering platter of famous monuments, we have decided to focus on the less obvious aspects of the Eternal City to bring you a selection of unusual walking tours & experiences. And with Rome being a city best appreciated on foot, you get the added bonus of working-off all that delicious pizza and gelato!
- an irresistible romp around Rome as the Borgia story unfolds and the charismatic figures come to life -
– go underground....see the city from a new perspective and get to know local modern alchemists -
- indulge in the authentic aromas and tastes of Neoclassical Rome on a stroll through its once fashionable streets -
- good evening....make yourself uncomfortable and listen to tales of Rome's gruesome forgotten past -
- don your tunic, sharpen your gladius and don't trip over your sandals as you enter the arena -